Request a Student Service Letter

Degree or enrollment verifications, Metropass letter, or photocopies of documents will be issued by the University Registrar upon request, with payment of the appropriate fees. Follow the instructions below.

STEP 1. Fill out Student Services Request legibly and completely. Download here.

STEP 2. Submit the form with payment in person at PSU campus or fax to 1 (323) 731-7276 or email to


  • Fees must be submitted before the request will be processed; otherwise it will be placed on hold until full payment is received.
  • No service will be given to a student whose financial obligations to Pacific States University have not been satisfied.