The Library at Pacific States University supports and enriches the curricula of PSU. The library maintains a collection devoted to the areas of business, business management, international accounting, business, hospitality, marketing, investments and finance, real estate management, beauty management, information technology, and information management as well as a variety of books, journals, newspapers, audiovisual materials, reference materials, theses, dissertations and more. The library offers the following services to the students and faculty: circulation, copy center, study areas, reference and research services.
- 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM Monday through Friday
- 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Saturday. (Closed on Sunday)
- Please sign-in before using the library facility. This includes studying at the desk or using the library computers. The clipboard to sign in is located next to the scanner.
- The library is for the use of enrolled students, and the librarian or staff may ask to see your student identification card.
- Anyone who writes in or on library materials or damages library materials may lose their library privileges.
- Please consult the library to check-out any material from the library. Unauthorized removal of library materials may result in fines.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the library and should be turned off while in the library. If you receive a call on your cell phone please leave the library area to talk on your phone.
- Anyone engaging in disruptive behavior or otherwise disturbing the academic atmosphere of the library may be asked to leave. Disruptive behavior includes verbal abuse, loud talking or laughing, shouting, running, sleeping or any other behavior that may disturb others.
- Drinks and food are not allowed on the computer desks or near the computers. The library prohibits the consumption of food and drinks. Please use the student lounge(L233) for this purpose.
- Make sure the internet is connected to PSU Public (Not PSU Student Public)
- Make sure your print code is up-to-date: 8 digit Print Code available on your student portal
- Make sure to click enable user code and put in your print code
The computer laboratory is equipped with a variety of computers and printers: twenty (20) personal computers; and one laser printer. The computers are connected to one file server using a network operating system. Software is for business applications, word processing, spreadsheets, programming languages, database management, and tutorials. The labs also provide high speed broadband Internet service. Wireless Internet access is also available in certain locations on campus for notebook computer users.Computer Laboratory hours
- 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM Monday through Friday (when no class is using the room)
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
All classrooms are equipped with computer projector, projector screen, white board, and laptop. Students and faculty members can check out computer laptops from the front office with a valid photo IDs. Computer software programs are available at the IT Department based on individual professor’s request for his/her course requirement.
The University provides a lounge for relaxing and eating meals on campus. Microwave ovens and filtered drinking water are provided.