- You must provide a valid e-mail address when you submit your application. All communication directed from the Office of Admission to international applicants is conducted via e-mail.
- You must provide your permanent address in your home country . This information is required even if you currently reside in the U.S.
- You must provide your current mailing address (if it is not the same as your permanent address). If you are currently outside the United States, do not provide the address of a friend or relative living in the U.S. as your current address. This will delay the processing of your application.
Students seeking accounting certificate program admission must submit the following application requirements:
NOTE: Students whose educational experience was in the Chinese language during their undergraduate studies (as evidenced by their transcript) may participate in bilingual ACP courses taught in Chinese and English.
- Official bachelor’s degree diploma/certificate*;
- Official transcripts of all degrees*;
If you have received a degree from an institution outside of the United States you are required to complete degree verification , please read the following instructions.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency. A score of 450 (paper-based), or 133 (computer-based), or 45 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or 4.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- Must be taken within 2 years from the date of application;
- Must submit original TOEFL/IELTS score. You may request official copy to be sent directly to PSU by visiting the http://www.ets.org/toefl. Institution Code : 4625;
- TOEFL/IELTS Exam Exceptions will be granted to students who have earned a secondary education diploma, or degrees from higher education institutions in the U.S. in which English was the major language of instruction.
- Completed Application form ( FORM DOWNLOAD ).
- Two recent 2″x2″ passport size photos;
- Certificate of Financial Support;
A. For U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, and Non-F-1 Applicant ( FORM DOWNLOAD );
B. For Overseas International Applicant ( FORM DOWNLOAD );
- Bank statement of sponsor**( REQUIREMENTS );
- Prospective Student Form ( FORM DOWLOAD );
- Copy of passport;
- Copy of permanent resident card (if applicable);
- Application fee for all applicants (non-refundable): US$100;
- Administrative Processing Fee (ONLY for overseas international applicants, non-refundable): US$100;
- (Optional) International Express Mailing Fee (Non-Refundable): US$100 or Domestic Express Mailing Fee (Non-Refundable): US$25;
Students may submit other documents for consideration:
1. A letter of recommendation
2. Personal essay (200 words or less)
- Incomplete or unacceptable documents will delay the admission process.
- Faxed, scanned, emailed copies cannot be accepted.
- Official notarized copies must be clear and good quality.
- * If any document is issued in the applicant’s native language, please provide both the original document and a translation of the document into English. Translated documents must be notarized. Translations must be submitted for all records not officially issued in English. These must be in the same format as the original-language documents, line-by-line, word-for-word, and must be typed. PSU reserves the right to request translations prepared by professional translation services. If documents are issued from the institution in English, students will not be required to submit the document in their native language. PSU has the right to request original documentation; submission of fabricated or false documents will result in immediate dismissal of the application and will disqualify the individual from applying to PSU in the future
- **All Financial documents must be ORIGINAL documents in English and U.S. dollars.
- Applications and documents will not be processed prior to the payment of the $100application fee (for all applicants) and $100 administrative fee (ONLY for overseas international applicants).
- All documents submitted for admission purposes become the property of Pacific States University and will not be returned to the applicant. PLEASE MAKE PERSONAL COPIES BEFORE you submit an official COPY of your diploma.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.